JUNIOR DESIGNER POSITION
Job functions include:
- Design tasks which include space planning, drafting, creative SketchUp studies, furniture selection and curation, and selecting + thoroughly documenting finish materials.
- Attending meetings with clients, Senior Designers, and other We Three team members for support & collaboration.
- Coordinate and execute design projects from start to finish in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Record, document, and specify all design and communications with clients or on any project in a way that is clear to the whole project team.
- Contribute to the development of the standards and procedures used by We Three.
- Record and submit timely and accurate timesheets.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum 3 Years of Interior Design experience.
- Has a degree in interior design / architecture.
- Is located in Boise and plans to be here long term.
- Feels comfortable space planning and reviewing Construction Plans.
- Is fluent in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, and SketchUp AND has the ability/willingness to learn new programs and jump into technology updates as needed.
- Has the ability to form deep, trusting relationships with clients, teammates and external partners such as architects, contractors and vendors.
- Has a flexible, positive attitude and the ability to process both positive and negative change calmly and effectively.
- Has good writing skills.
- Is aesthetically in line with We Three Design.
- Is available to start immediately.
- Is willing to travel [once COVID allows and all parties feel safe to do so].
Email your resume to email@example.com